What are your wire instructions?

Please use the following information to wire funds into accounts at Solera National Bank.

Wire to:
Solera National Bank
ABA# 107007281
319 S Sheridan Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80226
For Further Credit To: Your Name, Your Account Number

What if I need a copy of a check?

If you ever need a copy of a check, there are several ways to obtain one. With our Internet Banking service, you can print your own copies (front and back) by accessing your account online, as frequently as you wish at no cost to you. Solera National Bank will also produce copies when you stop by our local branch (a nominal research fee may apply).

What is Mobile Check Deposit?

Mobile Check Deposit allows you or your employees to deposit checks into your Solera account from a mobile device or smartphone.

What is Remote Deposit Capture?

Remote Deposit Capture is designed to save you time and improve your cash flow.  Deposit checks from your office and decrease the amount of time and expense it takes to travel to the bank. Checks are scanned using a small desktop scanner that scans both the front and the back of the check and securely sends the information to the bank.

What is SecurLock Equip?

The SecureLock Equip app gives you the ability to control your debit card settings from a supported mobile device.  After downloading the app and registering a debit card, cardholders will have the ability to:

  • Switch cards on and off;
  • Create transaction alerts;
  • Create spending, location and transaction controls; and
  • View transaction history.

What is Online Bill Pay?

Solera National Bank’s online bill payment allows you to pay all of your bills without having to write a check or pay postage.  Bill pay helps you manage and schedule your future payments.  And it’s FREE!

How do I obtain my electronic bank statement?

You can access your bank statements any time by logging into our online banking platform and selecting the “Statements” tab from the top navigation bar.  You will be able to view or download statements for the last 18 months.  If you need statements outside of the 18 month period, you can contact us directly at 303-209-8600 option 3.  

Back to Top